Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So Far...


                 So this is my third week off from work...  It’s been so nice sleeping in and spending the day with Hawk, however, it has been giving me so much time to just think.  Thinking about what I’m going to do in the up coming future and thinking about the past.  I’ve finally slowed down and been thinking a lot about all the wonderful memories Jeremy and I have shared and how aggravating it has been since the beginning of the year thinking about how he will not be a part of any of this.  I’ve been going through our things trying to get everything organized so that when I come back from all my travels I don’t have to do everything at once and be completely overwhelmed.  It feels good to have everything organized and sorted though, definitely not an easy task.  I applied for admission into the University of Texas at Arlington for the fall.  I want to get my Bachelors degree in Business Management with a concentration in Human Resources.  I’m extremely excited but super nervous at the same time but I know that in the end it will pay off.  FINGERS CROSSED! 
                I’m so ready to get back on the road which I will be this Sunday!!!  I will be back in Bastrop, TX for a week then it’s off to Houston until the end of the month!  Of course my booger butt Hawk will be riding shot gun.  We will head back up here the beginning of February to take care of some upcoming issues on my house and apartment.  My next stop will be going to see my parents and friends in Mississippi and Florida! I’m extremely excited about Florida; I haven’t been there in years.  First stop will be to see an amazing couple in Winter Springs then to see my Brother in Miami!  I’ve never been to either place so I can only imagine how much fun it will be!  Then back to Mississippi for a while and home to Fort Worth.  I see sky diving and learning to ride my babes Harley in the near future.  We’ll see how that goes though…  When summer hits I’ll be doing my trek up the east coast.  I figured that would be the smartest thing to do considering I was 0-2 with vehicles in one month, no need to take a 3rd strike playing in the snow and ice.  Well that’s my plans for now and will definitely be updating with pictures and my adventures as they happen. J

Much Love…
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping a blog and sharing your raw emotions - whether frustrations or excitement! So fun about UT this fall! And I'm so glad you're traveling & meeting more people to love on! Enjoy the road this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) SO happy for you and can't wait to be able to see you/go scuba diving!!! <3 love you and miss you. If you need anything, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete